NIGHT FISHING – AVAILABILITY CRITERIA
PLEASE NOTE , NIGHT FISHING IS ONLY AVAILABLE BY INVITATION TO
“IT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO RDAS OR G&F A.C. MEMBERS”
- The owners and management of our Roundabout and Leaton fisheries have granted us the access to night fishing.
- There are a limited number of places available at the moment on the stretch the cost will be £100 per year.
- To be eligible for night fishing all applicants must have been a R & F A.A .member for 12 months.
- Any applicant must have completed 2 x bank tidying sessions per year.
- Any applicant will be interviewed in person by at least 2 committee members and those members will then consult with the rest of the committee before a decision is given.
- The area available at Leaton will be confined to the bottom meadow accessed via Car Park A.
- Littering or fouling on the Fisheries will not be tolerated and Night Fishing permission will be immediately revoked to anyone doing so.
- No Bivvys are allowed, only brollys or open fronted shelters. Nothing with a door!
- No alcohol or drugs to be taken onto the Fisheries.
- Initially the sessions will only be for single nights with a break of at least 3 before a return to the venue.
- No fires are allowed
- All night fishing permit holders must display their night permit in their vehicle (which will have on it their mobile contact number) on their dashboard. They must also have their mobile with them to be contactable.
- Any member wishing to night fish must access the fisheries in the daylight. If leaving the fisheries during darkness every care must be taken to be mindful of the residents peace and quiet.
- Whilst fishing at night our members must make every effort to be quiet, no radios, shouting etc.
- Fishing at any time on the fisheries is a privilege; to be allowed to fish at night is even more so.
- In the future we hope to open up other areas to night fishing, this will depend on our conduct during these initial stages. Therefore all of our night members are asked to take extra care at all times.
- Any Interested party should contact any member of the committee. All contact details are on the CONTACT PAGE